Level 4 : Disability Confident Leader
By stepping up to become a Disability Confident Leader, you’ll be acting as a champion within your local and business communities.
To reach this level you’ll need to:
– Have your self-assessment validated from outside your business.
– Have proof of what you have done as a Disability Confident Leader.
– Once everything has been evaluated you will recognized as a Disability Confident Leader, you’ll be sent:
- A certificate in recognition of your achievement
- A badge for your website and other materials for 2 years
- Free marketing for your company on behalf of being a Disability Confident Leader. on our social media sites and our other Disability Chamber of Commerce websites and a highlight spot in our monthly United States Chamber of Commerce Magazine.
- Confirm the completion and validation of your self-assessment to become a Disability Confident Leader.